Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm not a weather geek, but I have to say that I practically lept for joy when I walked downstairs this morning to look out the windows and see Snow! Snow! Snow!

It put me in an instant good mood where all thoughts revolved around snow. I wandered around thinking about whether to go to work. I savored my oatmeal, relished my shower. Thought about what I could squeeze out of my closet that would make the best snow outfit. Called my neighbor and consulted about The Snow And Our Jobs. Conviced Pat to drive me and said neighbor to work, wherein she laughed mercilessly at my choice of footwear. (They are flimsy flats, I admit, but I DON'T HAVE ANY SNOW SHOES! And I thought as I looked over my slim shoe collection, hey, people in New York wear stilletos in the snow, why can't I wear something these?)

See? Everything is better with snow!

No comments: